Eyebrow Threading is a great way to keep your brows looking in great shape. Whether you have a special occasion or just want to look your best, inspire confidence and look your best with our professional threading service.
- $25 Eye Brows
- $10 Upper Lip
- $65 Full Face (includes eye brows)
- $15 Eye Brow Tint
- $20 Lash Tint
Microblading | Feather Touch Tattooing
I am delighted to announce that at Perfect Eyebrows I am now offering Feather touch/Microblading. Eyebrow tattooing has been around for a while, but it's undergone a serious makeover of late and if you've tried every pencil, powder, pigment, gel, and stencil and your brows are still off fleek, then feather touch or microblading promises to change your brow life.
Feather touch or microblading is semi-permanent tattooing of the eyebrows. It's also known as Feather Touch brows, Eyebrow Embroidery, Eyebrow Tattooing; the list goes on. The process involves micro-pigmenting fine strokes that mimic hair into the outer layers of the skin. These thin lines flow in the same direction as your own eyebrow hairs, to create crisp and natural results. The results are very natural and can go undetected.
Are You Suitable?
Some clients may not be a suitable candidate. Before booking in for an appointment with us please ensure that you have read through the below list.
- Pregnant and Breastfeeding Mothers
- Extremely Sensitive Skin
- Excessive Sebum (very oily skin)
- Sunburnt Skin
- Skin that has recently had any sort of laser/cosmetic treatments
- Do not drink ALCOHOL or CAFFEINE before the procedure (at least 24 hrs for alcohol as it thins the blood and will affect pigment retention).
- If you have recently tanned, this will affect the outcome of the healed colour.
- Do not take Advil, Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E, Fish Oils and/or Ibuprofen or other blood thinners unless medically necessary, 12-24 hours prior to your procedure. Taking these prior to the appointment will cause unnecessary bleeding, giving you unsatisfactory results - bleeding pushes the pigment out of the skin.
- If you are undergoing chemotherapy.
A week before the cosmetic tattoo we also advise to stop using any products with Retin A, AHA or actives. If you are on Roaccutane or any other medication that may affect the skin please contact us to discuss.
Aftercare Is Essential
Slight redness and mild swelling is normal. Some patients experience itching and redness during the first week, which Vaseline can alleviate. Swimming in chlorinated water does effect the tattoo ink, so avoid excessive exposure. I find brows tend to fade quicker with the people who regularly go to the gym so no sweaty workouts or washing your face with water. You need to protect those freshly bladed brows from all moisture for 5-7 days.
How Long Will Microblading / Feather Touch Last?
Feather touch brows generally last between 12 & 18 months. I offer a touch up for my clients at a reduced price, which is a fantastic way to maintain your feather touch brows, but it is not a necessity. If clients leave their brows to fade without a touch up, brows will last generally between 12 & 18 months. Depending on the skin, some can last up to 2 years. Results vary from client to client.
What Is The Cost?
- Feather Touch / Microblading Consultation - $85
- Feather Touch / Microblading - From
$800Special Price: First consultation $400
- Feather Touch / Microblading Touch Up - From
$250Special Price: $200
- Beauty Spot - $80
- Bottom Liner - $300
Please contact me to discuss any questions or queries on 0401 518 278 or email me at moc.liamtoh@sworb4eye.